Reiki is a Japanese meditation practice that uses simple breathing techniques to quiet the mind, decrease stress, promote healing and improve overall wellbeing. Animals are naturally drawn to this calm energy, as they are way more sensitive to energy than we humans.
• Maintain health and well-being on the physical, mental and emotional levels.
• Induce deep relaxation and stress-relief.
• Accelerate healing in sick or injured animals, or animals recovering from surgery.
• Help reduce pain and inflammation.
• Help reduce behavior problems and aggression.
• Help abused animals heal from past mental/physical trauma.
• Complement conventional and holistic therapies.
• Balance & focus working, agility, competitive show animals and their people during sporting events.
• Be an effective, gentle non-invasive yet powerful approach to healing on many levels.
• Provide overall healing to boost the immune system
• Lessen the side effects of other medical treatments.
• Support the dying process throughout hospice care